Start Your Christmas Morning With These Delicious Christmas Pancakes RecipesDecember 22, 2021 2021-12-22 10:57
Start Your Christmas Morning With These Delicious Christmas Pancakes Recipes
So you are low on the budget this Christmas but want to keep up with the Christmas traditions? Try Christmas Pancakes Recipes this year, and amp up your Christmas breakfast game like every year.
Nothing matches a beautiful Christmas morning with a stack of colorful warm pancakes on the table. Let us get into the Christmas festivity with these delicious pancakes recipes that you can easily make with your nonstick pan and everyday ingredients.
Wait! Before you start with our Christmas pancake ideas, make sure you have the hygiene-friendly and health-friendly nonstick cookware to have a holly, jolly and memorable Christmas breakfast with your family and friends!
If not, then buy our Palomino Nonstick Cookware Set here!
Strawberry Santa Pancake Stack
The name says it all or, you can check out the picture below. Here’s how you make this cute and delightful Christmas pancake.
Ingredients & Tools
- Nonstick Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Green paste of food color
- 4 Eggs or 1 Cup Cream/Butter
- 4 Cups Pancake Mix
- 2 Cups Milk
- Powdered Sugar
- Candy Sprinkles for Decoration
- Get a bowl and mix all the pancake ingredients to make a thick blend.
- Heat Nonstick Griddle on a medium flame and brush with a little vegetable oil.
- You have to make at least 5-8 pancakes starting from small size to the largest one, to get a Christmas tree-like stack.
- Get a measuring cup and start from small to large better shape onto the pan.
Turn and cook the other side until light golden brown.
- Cook each pancake carefully around the edges. The bubbly surface and sweet aroma will let you know if it has cooked completely.
- To make a Christmas tree stack, get a serving plate and put the pancakes starting from the largest size on the bottom to the smallest on top.
Sprinkle candies and powdered sugar with a strawberry on top, and you are ready to woo your family and friends.
Internet is filled with Santa Pancakes as it has become among the most popular Christmas recipe ideas for kids. You will love to decorate the pancake to make mealtime more fun!
- Pancake batter
- Food colors: Red, Green, Yellow
- Nonstick pan or griddle
- Blueberries (For eyes)
- Almond paste
- To make the Santa Pancake make a full round pancake with a hat shape pancake on the nonstick pan with the red batter. Use Green batter to create a small tree-shaped pancake.
- Cook carefully from both sides as mentioned earlier.
- Use blueberries to create eyes and strawberries to create Santa Nose.
- Now, all you need to do is to draw Santa’s beard with almond batter.
Make sure all of these steps are done while cooking the round shape pancake (Face)
Flip it to cook the other side once all the parts are stuck together.
Make sure you have the best quality nonstick pans for making evenly cooked and delicious Christmas Pancakes!!
Why Palomino Nonstick Pan Is Ideal for Pancakes Recipes?
Palomino nonstick griddles are made of the highest quality aluminum alloy finish, which is considered the best for nonstick cooking.
Lightweight & Affordable
Our cookware range is not only ideal for everyday cooking but also fits your pocket. These lightweight nonstick pans will help you make hundreds of pancakes without any hassles.
The size of the Palomino pancakes griddle depends on your need or the space available in your kitchen.
Do share your experience in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share these Christmas pancakes recipes with your friends and family and make their Christmas a little more fun.
Till then, Merry Christmas & Happy 2022!